Friday, September 12, 2008

Getting into the swing of things...

Haven't blogged because I've been adjusting to the new work schedule, and when I do get home from putting in an eight hour day, I'm pretty exhausted. So, a quick update for you active blog readers. So far, work is fantastic! For the first time in about 6 years, I actually have looked forward to going to work in the morning. I feel really renewed, and feel excited to learn another focus of law, and stepping outside of my comfort zone. I'm catching on pretty quick and learning a lot more about unemployment law. It's really interesting to read stories about why/how people get fired. One of these days I'll have to relate some stories, but for now, it's Friday, Greg and I are in jammy, sit by the fireplace with a glass of wine kind of mode, so I'm gonna call it good for the day. Cheers!

No comments: