Saturday, September 20, 2008

What happened to Saturday Morning Cartoons?

Seriously, I remember the good ole' days of waking up and watching Looney Toons, Transformers, Heman, She-rah, Thundercats, Tom & Jerry, maybe even some Ninja Turtles.

It's been a long time since I've actually been awake to watch Saturday morning cartoons, but now with the new sleep schedule, it's unavoidable that I can't sleep in on the weekends and I'm seriously disappointed with the crap of cartoons that it's on. When did Saturday morning cartoons go Japanese anime? Where in the hell have I been? My kids know what each show is, and I guess it's just their generation, but man is it crap. I guess it's part of the anime craze that a lot of people are into, that I just don't see the point of. Guess it's just not my style.

I think I'll go back to bed and take my Cringer/Battle cat action figure with me.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

COMPLETELY agreed. Of course, if you do go back and watch what we grew up on, it's pretty awful too. Still, at least Optimus Prime wasn't emo back then.