Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thanks Matt!

So tonight I had a discussion with one of my best virtual reality friends, Matt Ford. If you're interested in a good read, go to www.intemperatechristian.blogspot.com. I honestly respect his opinion towards Christianity, and spiritual matters, because he's given me a lot to think about.

Thanks Matt for letting me vent, and letting me get things out about past stuff. Perhaps someday I'll open the floodgates of drama related stuff that is Christendom, and what I was raised to believe, but for now, I'll give you something light and fluffy....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qTFqnDpuvE

2 comments:

Kenny said...

It still kills me when I think about the role the church has played in your past. I'm not a violent person, but I could strangle some of those "Christians". That's not how a loving community should operate, even in the slightest.

Matt said...

L2blogmorenub

kkthxbai